top of page
< Back

Guidance for registering individual activity

If you wish to work as a freelancer, the most convenient way to do it in Lithuania is to work under the Certificate of Individual Activity (IA). This certificate allows you to sell your services to different companies or institutions, and there is no limit on the income you earn or the amount of time you work. The freelancer becomes responsible for both the income and the payment of taxes.
(LT, EN, RU, FA, AR)

bottom of page